Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Academic Journal of Second Military Medical University》 2017-06
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Profiling analysis of differential expression of microRNA in colorectal cancer tissues with high expression of gastrin

MAO Jia-ding;YANG Guang;WU Pei;Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery (Ⅱ),Yijishan Affiliated Hospital of Wannan Medical College;  
Objective To screen the differentially expressed microRNAs(miRNAs)in colorectal cancer tissues with high expression of gastrin(GAS)by gene chip technique.Methods The level of GAS in tumor tissues from 71 patients with colorectal cancer was detected by enzyme linked immumosorbent assay(ELISA),and the relationship between positive expression of GAS and clinicopathological features was analyzed.Human colorectal cancer tissues with high positive GAS expression(high-expression group,n=4)or negative GAS expression(control group,n=4)were analyzed by miRNA microarray,and the selected differentially expressed miRNAs were validated by qPCR.Results There were 17cases(23.9%)with GAS content≥50.00pg/g(positive GAS expression),while the remaining 54cases(76.1%)had negative GAS expression.The expression level of GAS was related to the degree of differentiation,Dukes stage and histological type(P0.05).There were 236 miRNAs had significant differential expression in the highexpression group(GAS content 200.00pg/g)compared with the control group,of which 159 miRNAs were upregulated and 77 were down-regulated.A total of 24 miRNAs were screened out,which differentially expressed more than 3folds in the high-expression group,with 17up-regulated and 7down-regulated.Three up-regulated or downregulated miRNAs were selected for qPCR verification,and the results were consistent with the microarray analysis.Conclusion The miRNAs are differentially expressed in the colorectal cancer tissues with high expression of GAS,and they would be potential targets for the treatment of the colorectal cancer with high GAS expression.
【Fund】: 安徽省自然科学基金(1408085MH148);; 皖南医学院弋矶山医院人才引进基金(YR201406);; 皖南医学院自然科学基金(WK2012zf02)~~
【CateGory Index】: R735.34
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved