Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Acta Academiae Medicinae Militaris Tertiae》 2006-10
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Clinical study of oxiracetam for mild or medium brain injury

ZHU Ji (Department of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Chongqing University of Medical Sciences, Chongqing 400016, China)  
Objective To study and evaluate the effect of oxiracetam on brain injury. Methods Totally 60 patients with mild or medium brain injury were randomly assigned to receive oxiracetam or piracetam as control. MMSE and WMS scales were used to evaluate the therapeutic effects. Results The t value of MMSE and WMS was 15.85 and 5.97 in the oxiracetam group and 6.17 and 3.77 in the control group, with a significant difference between two groups (P0.01). In the oxiracetam group, good curative effect was achieved in 12 cases (40%), fair effect in 16 cases (53%), and the total effective rate was 93%. In the control group, good curative effect was achieved in 8 cases (27%), fair effect in 12 cases (40%), and the total effective rate was 63%. The outcome was significantly different between the two groups (χ2=7.20, P0.01). Conclusion Oxiracetam and piracetam are effective in the treatment of mild and medium brain injury, but oxiracetam is superior to piracetam.
【CateGory Index】: R651.15
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
【Citations】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 1 Hits
1 Hai li bi nu er, WANG Yin hua, ZHAO Fa guo (Department of Neurology, The First Hospital of Peking University, BEIJING 100034, China);Randomized double-blind controlled study of oxiracetam vs piracetam in treatment of vascular dementia[J];Chinese Journal of New Drugs and Clinical Remedies;2003-11
【Co-citations】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 6 Hits
1 SHU Kai, XI Gui-fa, NIU Hong-quan, DONG Zhen, YU Jia-sheng, LEI Ting, LI Ling. Department of Neurosurgery, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, H uazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China;Clinical evaluation of Oxiracetam in the treatment of craniocerebral trauma[J];Chinese Journal of Neuromedicine;2005-05
2 YAO Ge,CHENG Jie,WANG Xiao-rong,LIU Zheng-guo Department of Neurology,Xinhua Hospital,Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine,Shanghai 200092,China;Clinical study of oxiracetam for treatment of Alzheimer's disease[J];Geriatrics & Health Care;2007-05
3 XU Hong-hua.Affiliated Gulou Hospital of Nanjing University Medicine College,Nanjing,Jiangsu 210008,China;The comparison study of nicergolent and piracetam in treatment with vascular dementia.[J];Sichuan Medical Journal;2009-09
4 WANG Shu-zhen~(1*) CHI Zhao-fu~1 MA Lin~1 ZHANG Yong~2 DI Qing~3 HAN Zhao~4 YU Hao~5 HAN Ting~6 (1.Department of Neurology,Qilu Hospital of Shandong University,Ji-nan SHANDONG 250012,China:2.Department of Neurology,Shandong Provincial Hospital,Ji-nan SHANDONG 250021,China;3.Department of Brain Hospital of Nanjing Medical University,Nanjing JIANGSU 210029,China;4.The First Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College,Wenzhou ZHEJIANG 325000,China;5.Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics School of Public Health,Nanjing Medical University,Nanjing JIANGSU 210029,China;6.Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Ouyi Pharmaceutical Company,Shijiazhuang HEBEI 050051,China);A randomized double-blind controlled multicenter study with oxiracetam for injection in treatment of organic brain syndrome[J];Chinese Journal of New Drugs and Clinical Remedies;2007-04
5 HUA Jin-bao (Zhejiang Province Anji the Third People's Hospital,313301,China);Clinical observation on oxiracetam's effects on rehsbitation of cognitive function in patients of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage[J];Chinese Journal of Hospital Pharmacy;2008-14
6 GUO Xiaofeng(The Peoples' Hospital of Xiangtan County,Hunan Province,Xiangtan 411100,China);Clinical study of curative effect of oxiracetam injection on medium or serious brain injury[J];China Modern Medicine;2009-19
【Co-references】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 1 Hits
1 Tang Shengnan.Department of Neurology,Henan Provincial People's Hospital,Zhengzhou 450003,China;Clinical observation of Oxiracetam on patients with cerebral infarct sequela[J];Chinese Journal of Practical Nervous Diseases;2008-04
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved