Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Chinese Journal of High Pressure Physics》 2011-02
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

One-Dimensional Gas-Phase Reaction Model of Laser-Induced Ignition of RDX

TIAN Zhan-Dong1,ZHANG Zhen-Yu1,LU Fang-Yun1,TAN Fu-Li2(1.Institute of Technical Physics,College of Science,National University of Defense Technology,Changsha 410073,China;2.Institute of Fluid Physics,CAEP,Mianyang 621900,China)  
Based on the work of Liau et al.,a one-dimensional gas-phase reaction model of laser-induced ignition of RDX was established by considering the variations of physical parameters with temperature and component concentration.Using this gas-phase reaction model and finite difference method,the ignition characteristics of RDX ignited by laser radiation of 400 W/cm2 power density at 0.1 MPa and 300 K were investigated.The calculated results showed that about 90% RDX transform to gas phase by evaporation and the remaining 10% decompose in condensed phase.With the accumulation of reactant and increase of temperature,the reaction rate increases gradually and finally the gas phase is ignited at about 10 ms,which is consistent with the results reported in previous literatures.
【Fund】: 国家自然科学基金委员会-中国工程物理研究院NSAF联合基金(11076029)
【CateGory Index】: TN249
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved