Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Journal of Qilu Oncology》 2003-05
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Study of p16~(INK4a) and p19~(ARF) Gene Deletion in Rat Lung Squamous Cell Cancinoma

CHEN Hong lei,DIAO Lu ming,LIANG Su mei,et al.Department of Pathology, Medical College of Wuhan University,Wuhan 430071,China  
Objective To investigate the relationship between p16 INK4a and p19 ARF gene deletions and induced rat lung squamous cell carcinogenesis.Methods Deletions of p16 INK4a and p19 ARF gene were detected by an optimized microdissection and a polymerase chain reaction in tissue samples from 10 normal bronchial epithelium,16 premalignant lesions and 34 lung squamous cell carcinomas.Results In 10 normal bronchial epithelium,deletions of p16 INK4a and p19 ARF gene were not observed.p16 INK4a E1α and p19 ARF E1β deletion rates were 12 50%(2/16) and 6 25%(1/16) respectively,with total rate of exon 1α and exon 1β deletion 18 75%(3/16) in 16 premalignant lesions.Exon 1α and exon 1β deletions were detected respectively in 32 35%(11/34) and 41 18%(14/34) lung cancers,simutaneous deletions of them were found in 9 lung cancers,total deletion rate of them was 47 06%(16/34) in lung cancers.Premalignant lesions versus lung cancers,there was significant difference in p19 ARF E1β deletion.Conclusions During the induced rat lung squamous cell carcinogenesis,deletion of the p16 INK4a gene plays an important role in early stage,the biology activity of p19 ARF is stronger than that of p16 INK4a .Simultaneous deletions of p16 INK4a and p19 ARF gene impair both the INK4a cyclinD/CDK4 Rb and ARF MDM2 p53 tumor suppressor pathways,and may contribute to malignant progression in rat lung squamous cell carcinoma.
【Fund】: 国家自然科学基金资助 (39870 30 5)
【CateGory Index】: R734.2
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved