Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《China Feed》 2006-05
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

The effects of β-glucan on immunity in crab

Yu Shuifa Cai Chunfang et al.  
Five diets contained 0 %(control group), 0.1 % ,0.5 %,1 %,and 2 % β- glucan respectively were fed triplicate groups of 25 Chinese mitten crab (Eriocheir Sinensis ) per group for 8 weeks.The initial weight of crab was 5.5 g and the immune response of crab fed with test diets was determined at the end of the trial.The weight gain rate and survival rate had no significant difference among groups.After 1 week feeding, the phenoloxidase (PO)of 0.1 % group and 0.5 % group was increased markedly (P 0.05).However decrease tendency was appearing,when the β- glucan content was above 1 %;The superoxide dismutase (SOD)activity of 0.5 % group was higher (P 0.05) than that of the other groups, however, 1 % group had no significant difference(P 0.05) with control group;Total antioxidant capacity(T-AOC)of 1 % and 2 % groups was higher (P 0.05) than that of the other group.After feeding for 8 weeks,the PO,SOD and T - AOC of 0.1 % group were highest, followed by that of 0.5 % group.There were no differences (P 0.05) for PO and SOD among groups,while the T-AOC of 0.1 % group was higher(P 0.05) than that of the control group.
【Fund】: 苏州市农业科技计划项目 项目编号:SNZ-0223
【CateGory Index】: S966.16
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved