Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Practical Preventive Medicine》 2010-12
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Clinical Analysis on 60 Cases of Transcervical Resection of Adhesions

ZHANG Hui-yu,WANG Ya-jun,CHEN Xiao-qiong,et al.(Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,the First People's Hospital of Chenzhou,Chenzhou 423000,Hunan,China)  
Objective To explore the clinical efficacy of intrauterine adhesion with hysteroscopy. Methods Sixty cases of intrauterine adhesion treated by transcervical resection of adhesions were retrospectively reviewed. Results Fifty-three cases were successfully completed.Postoperative complications occurred in 7 cases.After 3~6 months follow-up,uterine cavity formed well in 29 cases,with the curative rate of 48.33%.Uterine cavity formed basic-satisfactorily in 20 cases,with the curative rate of 33.33%.The total effective rate was 81.66%.The status of postoperative menstruation recovery showed that menstruation resumed normal in 27 cases,with the curative rate of 45%.The amount of menstrual blood loss was significantly more than that before the treatment but did not resume normal in 20 cases,with the total effective rate of 78.33%.The postoperative pregnancies occurred in 29 cases,with the pregnancy rate of 48.33%. Conclusion Hysteroscopy is the most effective method for intrauterine adhesion.
【CateGory Index】: R713.74
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved