Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《China Journal of Endoscopy》 2005-09
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Fiberoptic bronchoscopy and catheter intervention in treatment of trachea and bronchial tuberculosis

JIN Fa-guang,LIU Tong-gang,XIE Yong-hong,FU En-qing,LIU Chun-li,WANG Yan(Department of Respiratory,the Tangdu Hospital of The Fourth Military Medical University,Xia′n,Shangxi 710038,P.R.China)  
【Objective】To investigate the efficacy of fiberoptic bronchoscopy and catheter intervention in treat-ment of trachea and bronchial tuberculosis.【Methods】Seventy-six definite diagnosis patients were observed,and fiberoptic bronchoscopy injection,contacting-microwave radiotherapy and dilatation of saccule combined local injec-tion etc was used respectively,besides general antituberculosis.【Results】The improvement rate was 61.8% (47 cas-es); the effective rate was 32.9%; total effective rate was 94.7%; 4 cases were not effective.【Conclusions】The fo-cus of the patients with fiberoptic bronchoscopy and catheter intervention in addition can be improved and the symptoms of the disease are decreased by the treatments of bronchial tuberculosis through fiberoptic bronchoscopy along with general antituberculosis. There are less complications and it can be widely clinically applied.
【CateGory Index】: R768.1;
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
【References】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 5 Hits
1 XIE Yong-hong, NAN Yan-dong, MU De-guang, SUN Rui-lin, LI We, FU En-qing, LI Wang-ping, JIN Fa-guang (Respiratory department,Tangdu hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University,Xi’an Shanxi 710038);Cryotherapy combined with drug for endobronchial tuberculosis of granulation hyperplasia type by fiberoptic bronchoscopy[J];中华肺部疾病杂志(电子版);2011-03
2 MU De-guang, JIN Fa-guang, FU En-qing, XIE Yong-hong, LI Wang-ping, NAN Yan-dong, SUN Rui-lin (Department of Respiratory Disease , Tangdu Hospital , Forth Millitary Medical University , Xi′an 710038 China);Bronchoscopic argon plasma coagulation therapy for airway stenosis[J];中华肺部疾病杂志(电子版);2011-03
3 YAO Youquan1),QI Yong2),CHEN Daping3).1)Department of Respiratory,the First Affiliated Hospital of Xinxiang Medical College,Weihui 453100,China;2)Department of Respiratory,Henan Provincial People's Hospital;3)Bronchoscope Room,Henan Provincial Tuberculosis Hospital;Probe value of bronchoscopy in treatment of endobronchial tuberculosis[J];临床医学;2010-07
4 LI Duo,XIONG Bin,WANG Wen-jun,et al(Department of Respiratory Medicine,The Affiliated Hospital of Luzhou Medical College,Luzhou 646000,Sichuan,China);Clinical analysis of interventional treatments to bronchial tuberculosis though flexible bronchoscope[J];西部医学;2010-04
5 WANG Hong-jian1,LIU Yu-feng2,GUO Rong2,ZHANG Wei2 (1.Qingdao Jiaonan Institute for Turerculosis Prevention and Treatment,Qingdao,Shandong 266400,P.R.China;2.the Chest Hospital of Qingdao,Qingdao,Shandong 266043,P.R.China);Clinical analysis on bronchofibroscope in the treatment of 46 cases of endobronchial tuberculosis combined with pulmonary closure[J];中国内镜杂志;2010-02
【Co-references】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 1 Hits
1 JIN Faguang,LI Wangping,MU Deguang,GU Xing,CHU Dongling,FU Enqing,XIE Yonghong. (Department of Respiratory Disease,Tangdu hospital,Fourth Military Medical University,Xi'an 710038,China);Role of newly-developed fiberoptic bronchoscopic cryotherapy in the management of malignant central airway stenosis[J];中华肺部疾病杂志(电子版);2010-01
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved