Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Chinese Journal of Oil Crop Scieves》 2002-03
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

RAPD analysis on genetic diversity of the preconcentrated core germplasms of autumn soybean in China

CHEN Yan-qiu1, QIU Li-juan2, CHANG Ru-zhen2, SONG Shu-hong1, XIE Hua2, LI Xiang-hua2, LIN Rui-ming1(1. Crop Breeding Institute of Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Shenyang 110161, China;2. Institute of Crop Germplasm Resources, CAAS, Beijing 100081, China)  
The genetic diversity of autumn soybean preconcentrated core germplasms in China was analysed by RAPD method with ten random markers(10bp, from Operon Company). We have multiplied sixtynine sites from 146 samples, the average number of polymorphic site was 4.4, 25 site (taking up 36% of total number) had no polymorphism, but the other 44 site (64% of total) were polymorphic. The test results of RAPD of the 146 materials were analysized with SPSS (VOL.10), and showed that the genetic distance ranged from 0.703 to 0.959. So, it can be showed that abundant genetic diversity existed amony these autumm soybean preconcentrated core germplasms. According to the analysizing method of UPGMA of software statistica, these the point germplasms were devided into three subgroups at where genetic distance was 2.8. In this paper, we tried find out the genetic polymorphism amony the preconcentrated core germplasms of autumn soybean in China from the DNA analyses.
【Fund】: 国家"九七三"项目(G1998010203)
【CateGory Index】: S565.101
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved