Full-Text Search:
Home|About CNKI|User Service|中文
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Clinical Observation of N-CWS Combined with cisplatin in Treating Malignant Hydrothorax

Wang Xiaohong Zhu Weiguo Wang Yan The Third Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University  
Objective:To observe the effect of N-CWS combined with cisplatin in treating malignant hydrothorax and compare with the effect of cisplatin so that to discuss the ideal local treatment for malignant hydrothorax.Methods:After evacuation of hydrothorax,the N-CWS(600ug) and DXM(10mg) and cisplatin (50mg) and DXM(10mg) were injected into thorax cavity twice a day.Cisplatin(80mg) and DXM(10mg) were injected into thorax cavity in control group every week.Results:In test group the curative remission was 29.2%,partial remission 54.2% and total remission rate 83.3%.In control group CR was 26.7%,PR 53.3% and total remission rate 80%.Conclusion:The curative effect of combined treatment could be certain and similar with control group but with less side effect and rapid effect.
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©CNKI All Rights Reserved