Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《》 1985-01
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

EXPERIMENT ON THE TREATMENT OF ANOESTRUS COMS WITH PROGESTERONE RELEASING INTRAVAGINAL DEVICE (PRID)

Li Bin-Xing;He Zai-Wu;Liu Ming-Sheng  
Using PRID for the treatment of 72 anoestrus cows, the synchronisationof oestrus rate is 89.6 per cent in 1-3 days. These 72 cows have been inseminated by frozen semen and 24 of them arewith conception in the first estrous cycle. The conceptive rate is 33.3 percent. The conception in the second estrous cycle is 14 cows and its conceptiverate is 19.4 per cent. The total conceptive rate of 1 st and 2 nd estrous cyclewill be 52.7 per cent. This experiment has shown that PRID is effective inthe treatment of anoestrus cows.
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved