Full-Text Search:
Home|About CNKI|User Service|中文
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Clinical Observation of Curative Effect of Bisoprolol for Congestive Heart Failure

LUO Qilong,LIAN Qihui,Lin Wenwei.Dapeng People’s Hospital of Longgang District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong Province 518120  
Objective: To estimate the curative effect of bisoprolol in a small dosage for congestive heart failure(CHE) on the basis of usual treatment.Methods:48 cases of CHF were given bisoprolol in addition in days after treatment with routine drugs such as digitalis,diuretie and vascular dilatating agents,if the heart rhythm was less than 100/min.After 7and 30days the heart function,heart rate and the change of blood pressure were observed.Results:After treatment with bisoprolol in 28 cases the heart function improvement reached grade I (effective rate was 58.3%),in 8cases it reached grade II and over (excellent rate was 16.7%).The total effective rate was 75.0%.In the course if taking drugs 3 cases presented with hypotension and 4 cases developed bradycrdia.They were regarded as ineffective.Conclusion:The majority of patients with CHF can improve their heart function if they were given a small dosage of bisoprolol on the basis of routine treatment.
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
©CNKI All Rights Reserved