Full-Text Search:
Home|Journal Papers|About CNKI|User Service|FAQ|Contact Us|中文
《Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology and Rehabilitation》 2004-06
Add to Favorite Get Latest Update

Efficacy of ifosfamide and Vp-16 in chemotherapy of 41 cases of small cell undifferentiated lung cancer

WANG Si-wen1,WANG Si-yang2,LI Yu3 (1.Department of Internal Medicine, Central Hospital, Shenyang Railway Bureau, Shenyang 110032,China; 2.Staff Hospital, Shenyang Airplane Design and Research Institute; 3.Department of Thoracic Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital,China Medical University)  
Objective To observe the efficacy of ifosfamide and Vp-16 in chemotherapy of small cell undifferentiated lung cancer,and investigate the adverse effect and factors affecting the prognosis.Methods Forty-one cases of small cell undifferentiated lung cancer received chemotherapy with ifosfamide and Vp-16, hydration by Mesna and normal saline.Results Complete remission (CR) was found in 28 cases (68.3%) and partial remission (PR) in 10 (24.4%), with the total remission rate of 92.7% (38/41), progression of disease (PD) in 3 cases (7.3%). Two patient survived for more than 5 years, 5 cases over 3 years.Different levels of bone marrow suppression were observed in 13 cases,renal damage in 2 cases,hepatic damage in 3 cases, whose functions were restored to normal after the interval period and symptomatic therapy.Conclusion Chemotherapy with the combination of ifosfamide and Vp-16 is in accordance with the need of large dose and combined use of chemicals for small cell undifferentiated lung cancer and showed satisfactory results and mild adverse effect.
【CateGory Index】: R734.2
Download(CAJ format) Download(PDF format)
CAJViewer7.0 supports all the CNKI file formats; AdobeReader only supports the PDF format.
【Co-citations】
Chinese Journal Full-text Database 10 Hits
1 LIU Guang-sen et al Department of Thoracic Surgery, Tumor Hospital, Sun Yat_sen University of Medical Sciences;COMPARISON BETWEEN SMOKING AND NONSMOKING ON HISTOLOGICAL TYPE OF LUNG CANCER[J];Chinese Journal of Cancer;1986-04
2 GUAN Zhong-zhen YU Li-hua HUANG Xiao-mei XU Guan-chuan(Department of Medical Oncology, Tumor Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences. Guangzhou. 510060);SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, TREATMENT OF 80 CASES WiTH CAV-CCNU CHEMOTHERAPY COMBINED WITH OTHER MODALITIES[J];Chinese Journal of Cancer;1989-02
3 JIANG Bai-kun (Yunnan Tin Corporation Hospital, Gejiu, Yunnan 661400)XUAN Xiang-zhen (Labor protection Institute, Yunnan Tin Corporation .Yunnan 661400);CLINICAL STUDY ON 800 CASES OF PROGRESSING AND ADVANCED PRIMARY BRONCHOGENIC CARCINOMA[J];Chinese Journal of Cancer;1991-01
4 Liang Kai~1,Shi Ping~2,Na Lili~1,et al 1.Department of Medical Ultrsonics,Liaoning Provincial Tumor Hospital,Shenyang 110042 China 2.Department of Ultrasound,Shenzhen Hospital,Peking University,Shenzhen China;Ultrasound Diagnosis in Central Lung Cancer with Obstructive Atelectasis[J];Chinese Journal of Ultrasound Diagnosis;2006-08
5 Li Mingjia et al;CLINICAL ANALYSIS OF 20 CASES TUMOROUS SUPERIOR VENACAVAE SYNDROME[J];GUANGDONG MEDICAL JOURNAL;1995-08
6 GUO Manzhen;LIU MinXing;AN Huairen(Department of Radiology,the 1st Hospital of PLA,Lanzhou 730030 China);CLINIC EVALUATION OF CARCINOMATOUS LUNG MARKINGS[J];Journal of Gansu Sciences;1996-02
7 SUN Suqin; XIE Laijun and HU Xinyao(Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, 100084 Beijing)BAI Yiqiu and ZHAO Liwen(Beijing Anzhen Hospital, 100029 Beijing);STUDY ON SECONDARY STRUCTURE OF PROTEINS IN LUNG CANCER CELLS BY MICRO-FTIR SPECTROSCOPY[J];SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS;1995-01
8 Cat Ruobin(The 2nd Affiliated Hospital. Guangzhou Medical College. Guangzhou 510260);Diagnostic Value of Cu, Zn for Malignant Tumor[J];;1995-12
9 Jiang Haihe; Zhou Hancha;Chen Shengxi;et al( Department of Thoracocardio-rasculer Surgery, Xiangya Hospital, Hunan Medical University);POSTOPERATIVE CLINICAL AND PATHOLOGIC ANALYSES IN 85 CASES WITH THE RIGHT MIDDLE LOBE LESIONS[J];Bulletin of Hunan Medical University;1995-05
10 LI Hong-rong,WANG Ping,MAO Xin,LI Yong-wu (Dept.of Thoracic Surgery,The 1st Peoples Hospital of Yunnan,Kunming 650032,China);On 62 Cases of Cardiac Arrhythmia after Lung Cancer Operations[J];Academic Journal of Kunming Medical College;2004-02
©2006 Tsinghua Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd.(Beijing)(TTKN) All rights reserved